Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Too POE




I admit this Poe sentiment from Kindred Stamps' Raven Mad had me laugh. out. loud.

 


Kindred Stamps Raven Mad, Pink & Main Congrats die, Carta Bella Pack Your Bags Destination Stripe stencil, Sizzix Framelits Die Set Kites cloud, Papertrey Ink Stormy Sea ink for stenciling, finger daubers, Versafine Onyx Black




So, of course it's my go to set for this challenge:


http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2019/04/addicted-to-cas-challenge-157-humour.html


 Check out the entries so far...HILARIOUS!!!

My off the edge cloud is symbolic with the Poe theme...


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/just-us-girls-trend-week-483-off-edge.html




 My daughter's senior class studied Poe, so it's gonna make someone chuckle~I hope!

I'm gonna need LOTS of grad cards and she won't make it to every party, I'm sure~


This will be a fun one to slip in the mail.

Thanks for stopping by!





 

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE that congrats die! Might have to "check it out" -- meanwhile, I like the guy on here too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Macimbalo said...

Great design! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at JUGS this week!

Dotty Jo said...

Very witty! I love this, Jo x

Jaydee said...

Very witty.... love the poe image with the crow, too! So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee