Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Lovely




 Whenever I emboss, I immediately think "Why don't I do this more often???" 

Gold embossing on the background today:





  Brutus Monroe Library Background, American Crafts Heidi Swapp Word die, Lil' Inker Designs Wonky Squares, Newton's Nook Cultivated Cacti, Versamark Ink, Gold Embossing Powder, Bazzill Gold Cardstock


 Thank you Time Out Challenge, for the lovely inspiration:


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-132.html


Yay for gold embossing!





I went with the colors of the photo and grabbed for these remnant foliage pieces to add a little lovely.

Thanks for stopping by today!




2 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

I'm probably the opposite with you, I heat emboss TOO MUCH and should really try dry embossing more often!! I love the gold against the white and it looks like such an interesting background stamp too. Can certainly see your inspiration from the photo in your design and the little tag is such a cool embellishment. Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!

Anita in France said...

The rich gold is just gorgeous paired with that bold royal blue, Marlena ... cool, funky shaped frame and what a great touch to add the succulents over the tiny tag! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)