Monday, April 8, 2019

Be Fabulous



I feel super accomplished when I get a gifty card done.


 Ranger Dina Wakley Fashion Forward, My Favorite Things Tall Tag Duo/Gift Card Grooves, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles,Rhonna Farrer Autumn Leaves Adhesive Mats (circa 2006)





 My friend is a reader so I know she could use one of these~







The challenge photo at Just Add Ink had me thinking pink and green rectangles.

These adhesive mats are circa 2006 and they had both those colors...


amazingly, they still stick!



http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2019/04/just-add-ink-451inspiration.html




Thank you for stopping in today~


1 comment:

Jan said...

Such a pretty card and gift all in one, Marlena! I love that you chose the rectangle shapes from the photo as your starting point and how you've quilted them together as a beautiful background that remains even if the bookmark is removed. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.