Monday, November 12, 2018

Soy Awesome Pom




This time I let a pom take center stage~



stamps: My Favorite Things Sushi Date sentiment  die: My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Word Window  other: corrugator, yarn for pom, Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise & Fresh Lime



My sweet teammate Sandie 
nudged me to make a card for the following challenge~ she knows how much I love making poms. ;)


http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/inspired-by-pom-pom-delight.html
 
I focused on blues and greens...corrugating a panel and spritzing with Dylusions sprays.

Today is a wonderful day to craft and rest and rest and craft...


Have a good one friends!



 

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it! Love that you were literal with the pom pom! Thanks for playing at IB again!

Jhays said...

Love your huge pompom! So cool!