Friday, November 23, 2018

Merry & Bright



Whenever I stamp Altenew's Main Squeeze,
 
I crave grapefruits or oranges.
 
I'm not even kidding. ;)
 
 
It literally helps me eat healthier.
 


 stamps: Altenew Main Squeeze/Halftone Circles/Bells & Bows  dies: Altenew Main Squeeze/Bells & Bows/Merry Christmas








Traditional Christmas colors in this inspiration helped me along...





https://altenewblog.com/2018/11/03/november-2018-inspiration-challenge/


I love when citrus images debut in holiday decor!


I also used the sketch from 


https://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2018/11/mojo-monday-503.html



 (pretend the larger citrus images are one and bring the horizontal strip to the front).

Thanks for stopping by today~



 



3 comments:

sandie said...

When I saw this on IG I loved it and had to pop by and say what a creative and fun card it is xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cool, Marlena! Love what you did with those citrus stamps! Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday.

Pia S said...

Love it! Zesty fruits turned Christmasy, how clever!