Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Fall Candy Corn



Y'all know I've got a ton of candy corn shapes on my desk right?
I do believe it's become a year round candy~I even saw Christmas colors last winter.
Point is, it's still legit. :)


 stamps: Avery Elle Windmill sentiment, Just Rite A Day in the Country sentiment and corn  dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches banner , Papertrey Ink Shaker Shapes: Candy Corn, My Favorite Things Gift Card Grooves


 I'm giving my sister-in-law a bookmark card~her birthday happens to be this month.

Here's a little coloring for Daily Marker Challenge 

(my first day but Day 5 for most).

I colored this 'lil guy~





The photo inspiration here sported a triangle (the bottom lantern) and every fall color you can imagine~

http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/fusion-fall-porch.html

I'm also submitting this to






 Thank you so much for visiting today!



3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Total wow card! Adorable!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love all the details.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

KathyRac said...

Wow! This is an amazing candy corn card, Marlena. Thank you for playing along in my coloring challenge :)