Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Color Pops





Soooo, ready your eyeballs for pops of color, guys :).







My first card is a result of scraps.
 


 (stamp:Winnie & Walter My Precious  die:My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows)








My second card came about from what was left from the first...this is almost like a "Which came first-chicken or egg" scenario, now that I think of it. :)


Hey, if you've got the colors handy and they work, why not make a second, right?





(stamps:Verve Words of Wisdom/Learning to Sail/Beautiful You/Borderline,Hero Arts CL52C "Enjoy",Fresh Squeezed Stamps *no longer in business* Tickly My Fancy "Congratulations"  die:My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows)



I was aiming for a graduation card~so I PILED ON the wishes here...


Simon Says (Monday)Challenge: Make a Wish
(LOTS of sentiment wishes going on)





Ok, you can readjust your eyes now~hee!


Thanks for stopping by~




2 comments:

Lin said...

I love it when we can use up scraps! Great designs, Marlena! The black really makes the other colors pop even more! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Maura said...

Marlena, you are rocking the scraps! So much fun to play with them and create something special like you did. Happy you joined us at Simon Says Stamp for our Monday challenge!