Saturday, May 21, 2016

Abstract Vertical/Horizontal




I'm heading into abstract today, guys...

in more ways than one.



I stamped this sentiment vertically~because sometimes it's difficult to envision the good, from what the Lord is allowing in our circumstances.



(stamp: A Jillian Vance Design Simply Said Coffee & Jesus  dies:Simon Says Scribble Flowers,My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows)





Wanna hear something cool?


When I photographed this card horizontally to show you the verse~
it worked in that direction too!



 





Hmmmm, there's a lesson in that, 

me thinks....


(orange felt circle)


Hope you are enjoying your Saturday~



 



1 comment:

Mandy said...

Fabulous CAS card Marlena! I love the frame die and it's great that your card works both ways.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx