Monday, April 4, 2016

OH YES She Did


Ok, so I mentioned my girlies have been attending parties and such.


 The latest included dancing...and lots of it.


Girlie did the WORM ~


in that formal dress I loaned her.


HAHAHA, 
oh yes she did.

 


(stamps:Stamping Bella Happy Silhouettes,Avery Elle Brushed)



 I just noticed the linky is about to expire soon at 



 'A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water' by Eleanor Roosevelt




so I better get movin!



 

4 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous Marlena, great funky silhouette and love how the splashes ground the image. As always we love to see you join us at TO

Lynn said...

Ahhh...this is so fun! I need that image and sentiment!!Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

sandie said...

Congrats for winning at Time Out. We would love you to be our Guest Designer-see the main Time Out blog for what you need to do to be our Gd X

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop! Congrats on your win at Time Out, Marlena! Your card rocks!