Sunday, April 3, 2016

Random Ephemera Dress




I've got random ephemera strewn about and I love when they come together:










I gave this to my daughter for a recent formal she attended.


With three teen girls...it's ALLL about dresses, shoes and dancing this month.


I'll be an expert with all the ins and outs of pretty & such by the time it's over. ;)


 By the way, you can NEVER go wrong with a classic black dress.

In a pinch, one of my girlies actually used one I wore like, 14 years ago.


It was a classic style and she dolled it up with a belt and jewelry.


It seemed I wore it like, yesterday.


Man does time fly!


Thanks for stopping in~





2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is really sweet!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marlena, I love the little dress and the CAS design is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x