Sunday, April 20, 2014

TRUE FREEDOM


There was once a time when I was in bondage to fear and sin~


a time when I didn't know what it meant to be free.





Free to be bold~free to love~free to forgive~free to create~free to think~free to rest~free to listen~free to be,


well,


FREE.



Easter is so precious to me~especially since it was near and around that time, 15 years ago, that I asked Jesus to rule my life.


I knew about Him...I had celebrated many Easters before for as long as I could remember.



But this time, it was different.


This NEW didn't come with a longer set of rules....of DON'Ts and UH UH's.


No, in fact, it was the opposite.


It came with a "I love you and I did this for you...so that you don't HAVE TO do things to prove your worth to me Marlena".


"All you are asked...


 is to receive it;


be grateful for it;


 live like your life has changed...



BECAUSE IT HAS.


Finally...proclaim it.


Share your testimony and share what I've done in your life."



Yes, Jesus.


I will.




~Happy Easter my friends~











stamp: Verve Happy Days
paper:  Georgia Pacific white, Carta Bella Hello Again,Studio Calico Snippets
other: recycled tag,sequins
inks: Papertrey Ink (True Black,New Leaf)







1 comment:

cm said...

Believing, trusting, knowing you are loved...your post arrives most timely for me (although I'm late...). Love the card; cherish the message....Hugs~c