Friday, April 11, 2014

Die Cut Layers


I had some crafty time yesterday and bloggy time today.


Married some die cuts and inlaid some too...



I was inspired by the super star card at

CASE Study Challenge #186

Jaclyn Miller - April Muse





I figured one layered die focal point could be effective too!


I changed the colors,patterns and used a different sentiment for a softer look here.



My blessed sentiment looks way darker than it does in person...not sure what that is about...but I was aiming for the hues at the


http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2014/04/color-throwdown-287.html



Once again, I count any crafty day a blessed day for me...I love being able to have some marlena creative time.


I pray you get your crafty time in too!


dies: Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings,Spellbinders (Wonky Rectangles,Blossom Tags and Accents,Scalloped Circles)
ink: WPlus9 white 
stamp: The Craft's Meow Welcome to the Office










2 comments:

cm said...

Your inlays are wonderful in both cards, Marlena! The boldness of the first and the softness of the second work so well! Clever and pretty x 2!! Hugs~c

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love how you've used layering and patterns to create interest. Great job!