Monday, December 9, 2013

FAMILY MOMENTS



This sentiment was in my Unity win...




LOVE it!!!




I took the colors and swishes from the inspirational photo at




http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2013/12/ric49-celine.html



Hope your Monday is rolling along smoothly friends~blessings!






stamps: Unity sentiment,Hero Arts Texture and Shape,Papertrey Ink Grunge Me
ink: Papertrey Ink (Hawaiian Shores, True Black),Memento (Ladybug,Dandelion)
other: Want2Scrap bling
paper: Georgia Pacific white





4 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh Marlena, this is awesome!! I totally see where you took your inspiration, and it translated beautifully!!

Dawn Louise said...

cool looking card very modern too thank you so much for your messages and letting me know about my little win x

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Such a sweet sentiment, and I love the pops of bold color! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

cm said...

I've fallen behind with my comments..gahhh!! Catching up with this one: top-notch beautiful! Love the swishes and the colour-blocked sentiment! PRETTY!!
c