Sunday, December 22, 2013

B&W Baby Carriage Sketch



I told you I was going to town cutting and cutting....







I was inspired by this effective sketch from






http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2013/12/case-this-sketch-58.html


I love EVERY WINCY BIT of that BoBunny Zip-A-Dee Doodle...not a strip will be wasted!


I'm glad I have this baby card on hand...but I really need to get crackin' on finishing those Christmas cards...LOL!


Have a great day peoples~


stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy Vintage Baby
die: Baby Carriage Rivka Wilkins (Silhouette Cameo)
ink: Papertrey Ink True Black
paper: Georgia Pacific white,BoBunny Zip-A-Dee Doodle,Bazzill





4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is too fun.. love it

cm said...

Eeeee...how A-DOR-A-BLE is this card! LOVE the stroller and the paper...swooon! WOW! I'm adding that paper to my wish list; it certainly looks 'every wincy bit' (LOVE your expressions!!) amazing!!
c

Joni Andaya said...

Aww....this is so CUTE Marlena! Love it!

Betty said...

Oh, what a lovely baby card. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.