Sunday, December 29, 2013

STRONGER & WISER




Yayyyy!!! Another second chance~


Make It Monday #145:2013 A la Carte


is a chance to try out a Make It Monday technique you've missed this year.


I gave Make it Monday #114 Blown Ink a try.







It's been a character building year for my family...but I wouldn't take back the storms that God led us through these past 12 months.



We are STRONGER,


WISER,



and God has been and IS faithful in His MERCY and WISDOM.



I'm not going to lie...the storms/thunder still scare me and I don't look forward to them.



But I wouldn't want to go through them without Him.




He is my ROCK for 2014...I pray I stay close close close to His voice and guidance.



We are all going to need it.



stamps: Papertrey Ink Mighty Oak
ink: Memento Morocco, Tim Holtz Distress Reinkers (Spiced Marmalade,Salty Ocean)
dies: Papertrey Ink Mighty Oak,In the Meadow
paper: Georgia Pacific white, Bazzill





2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Lovely post, Marlena! We can all use a closer relationship with Him
Great card, the oak tree with the blown ink is a perfect match :)

cm said...

Time for some serious catching up, Marlena (computer...grrrr) - and this card is the perfect start! Your blown ink + tree + sentiment are an eye-catching combination; a delightful tie-in to your post. Yes, we need closer relationship with Him - and I, for one, need to work on that for 2014. Thank you for the inspiration - and the goal!
c