Saturday, November 3, 2012

~Masculine Christmas Card~





In Hawaii, golf is year round!


Lucky for my Dad~


as they say in HI, "Lucky live Hawaii". ;)


He might like this card~





I pulled out my hole punch to create a fun garland for a golf bag.


I ran the dots through my Xyron and adhered them to the thread.


This is inspired by




CFC77-Create a new Clean And Simple masculine project.



Thanks for stopping in~




stamps: Papertrey Ink On the Links and In the Meadow (sentiment)
tool: Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper,Xyron sticker maker,hole punch,thread
ink: Papertrey Ink New Leaf,True Black and Hawaiian Shores
paper: American Crafts cardstock





5 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

So true and so cute Marlena! Hope you're having a good weekend:)

Virginia L. said...

You are so creative and original!! Love your personalized golf card for your Dad, Marlena!! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great xmas card for your dad! I'm sure he'll love it. Love the addition of the garland too!

Thanks for your blog visit :)

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great idea to decorate the golf bag, hahaha! Very creative, Marlena!

Kimberly said...

Marlena - what a great idea for your dad's card! I bet he'll love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!