Friday, November 23, 2012

~Much Obliged~



When I laid eyes on the new sheriff badge at Waltzingmouse...I had to get it-fast!


It's the perfect compliment to the Back in the Saddle Set I recently received.






I love the badge...it was exactly what I was looking for~


Big and bold!


I used my classic Creative Memories oval cutter (one of my earliest investments in this paper crafting adventure).





I utilized the fun sketch at

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #124






CASE Study Challenge #118

Angeline Yong

I mimicked her overlapping of stamping on the perimeter of the card, using these colors...


The PlayDate Cafe #158





Thanks for stopping by, it's always a blessing when you visit!



stamps: Waltzingmouse Sheriff,Back in the Saddle,Teeny Trees, French Country
ink: Papertrey Ink New Leaf and Hibiscus Burst,Ranger Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane,Memento Ink Pistachio,Ranger Tim Holtz Peeled Paint
paper: Georgia Pacific white, Little Yellow Bicycle Acorn Hollow DP
other: Crop-A-Dile corner chomper,Creative Memories oval cutter,Spellbinders classic circles,hole punch,cord



8 comments:

Kate said...

What a great thank you card. It brought a smile to my face, I'm sure it will to its recipient.

Jean Martin said...

What a cute, cute card! I love the "Out-West" theme too! You did a great job with the sketch as well as the use of the stamps! :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)

Wida said...

Wow! You gotta lot of bang for your buck with this card and 3 challenges!!! Great job with the bold sheriff badge stamp!

Elizabeta Kushner said...

Nice work!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oooo...you're enabling, Marlena! I love the sheriff badge! Your mix of stamping is really cool and the cord is so perfect for the card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Clare said...

Fabulous card and awesome stamps!! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Andrea Ewen said...

What a great card...fits both masculine and feminine styles! A great CASE! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

Lynn said...

I love the different sentiments and the watercolor feel. Thanks for entering our challenge at The Play Date Cafe!