Saturday, September 15, 2012

~Season of Change~



Unfortunately, a sympathy card is needed.



Sometimes I get too stuck on, "What do I say?"~I'm glad this sentiment made it easier.



I kept it simple for 

 the Virtual Stamp Day at Sweet 'n Sassy's (actually, it lasts a few 
days...YAYYYY!!!).
Create a card using at least three of the colors of Fall:
red, orange, yellow, green, and brown and ADD Kraft.

The Kraft can be card stock, twine, or ribbon.
There's green (Pistachio),orange and brown.
The leaf is die cut from Kraft.


I used staples for the rawness of change.



I pray if you are feeling raw today...that it soften more and more over time.




Supplies:


Stamp:Sweet 'n Sassy Season of Change
Dies: Sweet 'n Sassy Season of Change Leaf Die, Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Spinners Die Collection
Paper:Bazzill orange,Papertrey Ink Kraft,Studio Calico Abroad DP
Other:Fiskars Crimper,Scor-tape(1/8"),stapler
Ink:Tsukineko Memento Ink Pistachio



4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sorry to hear that you needed a sympathy card. The textured leaf looks beautiful. I also like the fall colors that work great for the style and theme.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Marlena! First, I wanted to say THANK YOU for letting me know about my win on the SSS blog hop. I was SO JAZZED...I actually won on the SSS blog hop AND the SSS&Show Vintage Blog Hop, so I ended up winning $50 from their awesome store. I can't wait to get my vouchers so I can go shopping. What a blessing!
Although unfortunate to need a sympathy card, this is really lovely. I hope it is a blessing and encouragement to them. It's never an easy time, but God always gets us through when we lean on Him.
I hope you will be able to join us this week at Word Art Wednesday. It is always such a treat for me, and a blessing, to see your lovely cards linked up in our challenges. So, if you are able....please come by to play along.
Have a super weekend, and God bless you my friend.
Karen

Kim S said...

You've done it again - spoken to me through your blog. I am feeling "raw" today as we are visiting a new church after leaving our church of 16 years. I am very much looking forward to worshiping without feeling conflict - but I am also missing the comfort of my long-time church-home. I thank you for prayers even though you didn't know you were praying for me!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a lovely card and sure to be an encouragement to the one(s) who receive it! Praying for them today. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/