Sunday, September 23, 2012

~A Wooden Tree~



is hosted by Melissa.



My daughter received some sweet cards for her birthday yesterday~


I found one to case!



Here is my card...






which was inspired by this one.





I used the lines from Teach & Inspire and the snowflakes from In the Meadow.



I am also submitting this to Papercrafts September 2012 Gallery Challenge:
natural elements.

I've had the wooden tree from way back in the day when I was a crafter~vs mostly a cardmaker.

I love the whimsical shape of it.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Blessings~


Stamps:Papertrey Ink Teach & Inspire
Ink: Ranger Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane,Papertrey Ink (True Black,Hawaiian Shores and Hibiscus Burst)
Other:Crop-A-Dile corner chomper,1/4" Scor-Tape,wooden tree
Paper:Georgia Pacific White cardstock




2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Great card, Marlena! Love that wooden tree, and the snowflakes instead of the flowers are perfect :)

Valentina Fussell said...

This is so cute!! I love the colors you used!