Wednesday, September 26, 2012

~Inspired By Orange and Blues~




A simple sketch and gorgeous colors inspired me to ink up and post...







Here is Wendy's sketch from Retro Sketches #30.




I love the simplicity of it!


It didn't make me break into a sweat~ ;)


The colors from Inspired By #42



made me think of an island Fall....


blue ocean.  bright sun. just a bit of a stronger breeze. ;)




I brought out my Ek Success Links Punch.


I haven't used it yet in the conventional sense...but it creates interesting elements~


Thank you for stopping by~


Supplies:

Stamps: Waltzingmouse My Island
Ink:Tsukineko Memento Ink Tangelo
Punch: Ek Success Links Punch
Die: Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Spinners Die Collection
Paper: Georgia Pacific White cardbase,Bazzill orange,Authentique Fresh and Journey
Adhesives:Scor-Tape and Ranger Glossy Accents
Other:Tim Holtz Distress tool
 
 
 




4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooh! i ♥LOVE♥ what you've done here, what a brilliant use of the colors and that links punch, also! we went to hawaii last year, and i've been obsessed ever since, so this really "spoke" to me! (in hawaiian!!!) ♥

lauren bergold said...

ps: i love your sidebar! *MOST* of those are true for me!!! :) :) :)

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Uoptutorial said...

very nice card... and good snap....PSY 201 Final