Monday, August 13, 2012

~Simply the Best Pears~






Scraps are laying about and I am using them up!






Why not?



I love my Pears~especially with these colors!!!


Here is a fantastic sketch which got me motivated:







Supplies:


Stamps: The Craft's Meow Fruity for You
Ink: Tsukineko Memento ink Pear Tart and Rich Cocoa,Versamark ink
Other: Stampendous embossing powder,Zig pen for faux stitching,Crop-A-Dile corner chomper,Authentique Lively DP,American Crafts cardstock,Georgia Pacific white





3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

I thought I recognized that dp. Beautiful card Marlena.

Michelle said...

Such a creative use of the sketch, Marlena! I love this card. The colours are warm and yummy!

Laurie said...

Marlena this is really cute! I love how you changed up the sketch! Those pears are adorable! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!