Wednesday, August 1, 2012

~MIM Bleach~





I've always wanted to try bleaching on cards...so I was inspired by



However, I WAS concerned I would ruin some clothes with this technique...I am a magnet for bleach!!!


I took the plunge anyway.





I brought out my Papertrey Ink In the Meadow set to add a Christmas card to my stack.


It always feel great to get the Christmas card making rolling...



Thanks for stopping by today~



Stamp: Papertrey Ink In the Meadow
Paper:Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Paper Pad,Bazzill and American Crafts cardstock
Ink:Versamark and BLEACH
Other:Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper,Martha Stewart corner punch,American Crafts satin ribbon, Ranger Super Fine Detail black embossing powder,Scor-Tape 1/4"
Die:Spellbinders Label Eleven (shortened)




6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

fabulous..love that tree and those cute birds..

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely use of bleach, Marlena! That's something that's still on my "to do" list -- bleach stamping!
BTW -Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Marlena! Those papers are amazing and I love the 'bleached' Christmas tree ~ hope you managed to keep the bleach on your card :o)

Suzanne Russell said...

Great tree image on the red-I could not get the bleach to work well on red. Beautiful card :)

Anonymous said...

You'll have to show me how you did this.
Esther
Your craft-challenged friend

Rebecca Deeprose said...

That is one great tree Marlena!! You're going to have people really wondering about how you did that! Such a fun card and I Love your layers and patterns!