Saturday, July 13, 2024

DT INkspirational Designer's Choice Two or More Companies



Scrapbook.com Decorative Sunny Lane Homes II, Erin Lee Creative Retro Swirls Background, Hero Arts Graphic Flowers stamps and dies, Pink Fresh Studio Lots of Love, Pink and Main Stitched Mini Slimline dies
 

It's my Designer Choice turn at INkspirational!




Many times I'll feature more than two companies, because I purchase products with playtime in mind.


I fall in love with so many releases, and it's nice to have various companies that compliment each other.


This card came together for my daughter's client that needed encouragement.


Since my daughter cleans homes, I thought this would be a lovely focal point.


Please visit our challenge blog for inspiration and then link up your unique creation!




4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great purpose for your card design Marlena - I'm sure the receiver will be pleased to get this from your daughter - love this house and the retro circles background! Julia xx

cm said...

I love this challenge theme, Marlena; always fun when our products play nicely with one another. The house, the circles, the sun, the sentiment...fabulous combination! Your daughter will be delighted with this card; perfect for cheering up her client.
hugs~c

Pia S said...

What a great theme you chose for this challenge! I think we all have things from both here and there that can - and should - be used together. Your card is so fun and reading what is its purpose I love it even more!

Marina said...

Love the cheerful feel and I like the design - the way you've clustered the elements and finished off with the swirly background and strips. It shows what a lively look can be achieved using all those different brands.