Saturday, June 29, 2024

DT INk Use Stencil

 





The Stamp Market Pet Collar and Paw Print dies, Picket Fence Studios Stella Puppy sentiment and white paste, Brutus Monroe Pastel Deco patterned paper 




It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational~





The challenge is use stencils with the option of paste, so I used a free paste I had gotten with my Picket Fence order once.


It's sparkly and kind of fuzzy, so I paired it with a stencil I made out of the paw print die from The Stamp Market.


I cut the paw from copy paper and carefully scraped the paste into the paw, and cut the paw out (after it was dry, of course!). 


Please join us with your unique creation!








2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What great texture added to the dog print pads using the paste Marlena! Love that collar die too!

Nonni said...

Such a cute card and that sentiment is absolutely true! xxx