Saturday, January 14, 2023

DT INkspirational New and/or Welcome


I created this fun packaged gift for my faithful mail carrier,


with new products for our newest challenge at INkspirational!



My Favorite Things Christmas Cash Kit










 Since this lip balm is a bit thicker than the lip balm pouch from My Favorite Things,


I doubled up (one in front and one in back) to keep it secure.




 

We have new members this time; please visit our challenge blog to see them!

Please join us with your unique creation~



4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great gift idea for your mail carrier! Love the festive paper you used and fun sentiment! Julia xx

cm said...

Echoing Julia: what a wonderful treat for your mail carrier! The sentiment is so sweet; the papers festive fabulous! I'm sure they were delighted to receive your gift! I have some of the lip balm inserts that I should use. The challenge: finding them!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

What a fun concept of wrapping a little gift, and how thoughtful of you:)

Nonni said...

Wow, I've never seen that kind of die! It would be perfect for small gifts for co-workers for example! I'll have to try to find it. Love your design. xx