Saturday, January 28, 2023

DT INkspirational MoodBoard



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!




The Greetery Sweet Tooth/Love & Cookies Curio Confections/Curio Divider & Details die/Frosted Frames/Piped Sentiments Sweet, Honey Bee Stamps Inside: Thankful Sentiments



This time we have a mood board to inspire you~




 

The Greetery's 2022 Sweet Confection release was what I reached for, and I used a thankful sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps.


Please visit our challenge blog and join

 us with your unique creation!





4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet box of chocolates Marlena! Such pretty colors used for the chocolates - they look good enough to eat - a perfect design inspired by the mood board! Julia xx

cm said...

Marlena, your box of confections has set my sweet tooth tingling! So many pretty details to gaze at and admire! The heart candy, top left, has caught my eye; that's the one I'd be reaching for! Awesome take on the challenge!
hugs~c

Nonni said...

Wow, this one has such fun use of dies! I love the black and white stripey paper too. xx

Pia S said...

Yoour choice of dies set is just perfect for this challemge theme. I think your card looks so pretty, fab layout and colors.