Saturday, July 23, 2022

DT INkspirational Photo Challenge



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!



Taylored Expressions Little Bits Grill, Unity Stamps All Cylinders sentiment, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Distressed Inks



I made this card for my dad. When I saw this picture, I thought of my birthplace: Hawaii.


Dad grills year round. ;)


The sentiment implies the vehicle, and my sponged background mimics the beautiful blue backdrop of the photo.




 

Please visit the challenge blog and join us with your unique take!







4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How wonderful Marlena. Fabulous colouring and love the BBQ with the great sentiment. Your Dad will be thrilled with this, I'm sure.
Faith x

Pia S said...

I love how you went with the BBQ theme, definetely a summer acitivity in my corner of the world, and the sentiment is so fitting too.

Pia S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cm said...

Marlena, I love that this photo inspired a card for your dad! Perfect sentiment and images for your year-round-grilling father!
hugs~c