Saturday, July 9, 2022

DT INkspirational Favourite Colour In Monochrome

 

It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!




The Greetery Bottled Up, Folk Art Ice Blue Metallic Acrylic Paint/Glitterific Aqua and Black Opal


This time the Designer's challenge prompt is my choice ;).






Blue has mostly been my fave and I went with different shade layers for the bottle (layered stamps is a fast choice to incorporate multiple colors of the same shade).


There are acrylic paints in the background~

including Glitterific... which has been my addiction for a few years now.


 I couldn't choose between two glitter colors, so I did both.


Please see my talented team mate's creations and join us!




3 comments:

Pia S said...

A stunning splatter background for your rose in vase scenery. Artsy and classy at the same time.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the die on the perfect splotty background, beautiful blues Marlena.
Faith x

cm said...

WOW! This is one fabulous card, Marlena (as all of yours are). Checks all the boxes: blue, splatter-artsy and all around lovely!
hugs~c