Saturday, May 28, 2022

DT INkspirational Photo Prompt

 



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!



Picket Fence Studios Succulent Blossoms, Stamplorations printable, Brutus Monroe Cover die


Check out this gorgeous photo:





I saw the flying books and plants and thought about ladies in my family who are passionate readers and plant enthusiasts.


Majority of the motivation comes from stress and wanting to escape the stresses of life.


It's not easy being a woman, but we have our ways of coping and growing and we try to create beautiful lives. ;)


That's where my mind went!


Let's see your creation; please join us for our newest challenge~





4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I like how your mind went, so true too, so many of us have in life, many times sometimes hahaha A wonderful piece of work Marlena
Faith x

cm said...

Love the other sources of inspiration for your card: the passionate readers and plant enthusiasts! You've recognize them fabulously with your wonderful empowering!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

If people were to read about your thought process for this card I think they’d easily get ideas. A wonderful inspiration of the photo, a beautiful card.

Marina said...

I find this saying really relateable. I love how you used black and white with the colour on this card.