Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Cherry Blossom Phone Stand With Oven Innie


My aunt had a birthday recently and I've been tweaking the details on the innie of this phone stand.



Sizzix Scoreboards XL Eileen Hull Phone Stand die, Hero Arts Cherry Blossom Fancy die, Glitterific Silver Polka Dot


Here's the back end...I merged Spellbinders Shopping bag die with The Greetery's Bake Someone Happy Oven.



Sizzix Scoreboards XL Eileen Hull Phone Stand die, The Greetery Bake Someone Happy, Spellbinders Shopping Bag dies


I couldn't fit the whole oven in here, so I adapted Betsy's idea 

of using parts of it (like her tags).


The top pieces of the oven die cut are wrapped around the larger Spellbinder's Shopping Bag die

cuts (trimmed a wee bit).


I left the bottom portion of the oven die as a connecting flap to the bottom innie.






 

Thank you for your sweet visit!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a clever idea and gift for your aunt! I like that you've decorated it inside and out. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another fabulous phone stand Marlena, love the cherry blossom and the little inserts you do, I'm sure she will love it.
Faith x