Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Water Tracker Stand Mushroom


I've been dreaming up this concoction for awhile now~


After months of searching for the right sentiment and presentation, I've designed my first water tracker!


ugh, I love it.


The Ton Stamps Plan With Me: Health, Lawn Fawn Plan on It Calendar numbers, Sizzix Display Stand die, Hero Arts Rounded Rectangle Infinity dies, Whimsy Stamps Build-a-Fairy Garden die, Papertrey Ink Eyelet Lace die, Pink and Main Stitched Slimline dies, My Favorite Things Color Drops dies



First of all, water bottle images are rare.

I scored big with The Ton Stamps Plan With Me: Health set.

It has a fun sentiment AND a beautiful water bottle image.


The Papertrey Ink border die (one of the first dies I ever owned) lined up my holes and numbers near perfect.

Also, that Whimsy Stamp mushroom has big impact and it's easy to design around.








It's so sad, 



but this is the last challenge for Watercooler Wednesday.




 











I appreciate your sweet visit today~


edited to add:



These fold flat to fit in an envelope! ;)






3 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful cards. Are they easel cards and what is up with your daughter?

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WELL! That is something new to me, but what a Super way to track what your drinking. Love the design Marlena. And the colours.
Faith x

Helen said...

What a fun project Malena!! Love the colour blocks and the clever design. Well done to be able to create something you needed. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our last challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday! Stay safe and I look forward to seeing more of your creations somewhere in blogland. :)