Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Hang In There Bookmarks



These were fun to layer up on my fave combo of acrylics and glitter glue~



Sizzix Thinlits Hanging Planter dies, My Favorite Things Tall Tag Duo does, Honey Bee Stamps Hang In There 


The trickiest thing is making sure I didn't stamp on glitter glue (the clear portion extends beyond the shiny parts).


I had mishaps of smearing and such.


This batch came out solid. 




 

When I showed it to my oldest and she gasped (in a good way),


I knew I had to make more.


I handed one to her first, of course. ;)


Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes




Thank you for your sweet visit today!








3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Marlena:
I hope you're doing well.
Come play along with us again at Word Art Wednesday. Altenew is one of our sponsors (not for this challenge, but....) and I'd LOVE to have you stop by to play along.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Karen

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I am with your daughter, gasp! love the play on words with your fabulous dies and finish.
Faith x

Unknown said...

I love these, Marlena. These are really fun and punny. I love the way they came out. Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out.