Sunday, October 10, 2021

Hello Beautiful Display Stand


OBSESSED with this gorgeous Picket Fence Studios stamp set and Scoreboards die I've been messing with lately.


Picket Fence Studios Life Happens. Lashes Help, Sizzix Scoreboards XL Display Stand die, Aladine Seth Apter Pearly Pale Peach Paste, Glitter Glue



I used washi to get a clean line of Aladine Seth Apter Izink Pearly Pale Peach Paste. 


When it dried, I applied orange glitter glue I found in the kid's craft section.


I took pics of both angles so you can see how the color shifts in the light.



 

OBSESSED.


Have a good one friends!



Challenges:


Simon Says (Monday): Not a Card


Simon Says (Wednesday): Interactive





1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fabulous card, love the stamp and your glitter.
Faith x