Sunday, October 17, 2021

Daily Tracker Stand



 The original reason I bought this Scoreboards Display die, was so I could create a daily pill tracker.




Uniko Background Builders: Squared stamp Hero Arts Flag Stamp & Cut, Sizzix Scoreboards XL Display Stand die, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles




I replaced this one I created in 2011; it broke a few months ago.




Honestly, it lasted longer than I thought it would.



The amazing border is from Uniko Stamps; I won it from The Male Room Challenge and their 8th Birthday Challenge.


(Thank you so much Bev and The Male Room ladies, I love it!!)













Thank you for your sweet visit today~






4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great use of your win Marlena and what a wonderful and creative make.
Faith x

Lou said...

What a clever way to remind yourself to take pills. So fun and imaginative. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Tristan said...

What a clever little project Marlena. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Tristan DT.

KimB said...

Love this unusual but very useful project Marlena. It's perfect for your purpose! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim