Saturday, December 26, 2020

INkspirational DT Something in Your Home

 

It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!



The Ton Stamps Timeless Icons, Double Pierced Rectangles, Reverse Confetti This & That Paper Pad, Brutus Monroe Cardstock Speckled Egg


Nonni chose our theme today~






I have three grown daughters, so know this...we've had LOTS of purses, heels and 'TUDE through my home. ;)


My daughters are the sweetest, but they do have my sassy. ;)


Hey, it keeps things interesting. ;)


Please join us with your unique creation!




2 comments:

Pia S said...

All those bags gave me a flashback to the time my sisters and I lived together with my parents. Definitely plenty of shoes and bags back then, and my love of bags has remained. Love the sentiment and fun design.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great handbag background Oh! yes a girl with 'tude card LOL Love it
Faith x