Thursday, December 10, 2020

Christmas Mug Gift Card Holders

 



I was excited to see these mug dies from The Ton...




The Ton Christmas Mug dies, Folk Art Dragonfly Glaze, Recycled cereal boxes for layers


they're huge!


Perfect for gift cards~






There's a wee bit of Folk Art Dragonfly Glaze I painted on the top layer of swirl.


Allsorts Challenge Week #601: Anything But a Card



Simon Says (Monday): Favorite Technique


Die cutting is my go to, especially when I can't seem to focus.


I love just die cutting different cardstock colors and layering them up.


Sometimes I sturdy up the layers with recycled cereal boxes.



This tutorial gave me the idea years ago!


Thank you for stopping by today~




3 comments:

brenda said...

A fun Christmas creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful makes Marlena, so much detail and beautifully made.
Faith x

Ellibelle said...

These are so nicely done! Thanks for sharing at Allsorts!