Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Truly Make a Difference




I've been taking Kit & Clowder classes and recently completed the May Markers class.
 
I'm super pleased with what I finished and I would highly recommend.



Lee Holland Art Dragon Painting a Rainbow, Stamplorations Strong Women sentiment, Papertrey Ink Geode Layers die, Kit & Clowder May Markers class, Copics



I'd also recommend the Hex Chart from Sandy Allnock!

I used it to keep track of my Copic Markers.
 


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-163-proust-quote.html






Now back to more coloring....



5 comments:

sandie said...

I really love this Marlena-the colours really just pop and what a fab design. I love the purple! Super sentiment...as always! The vibrancy of this card is amazing. I just read the section on your side bard about being a serious crafter....made me giggle! Thanks for joining Time Out x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is stunning, fabulous colouring, you have certainly learned well. A Fabulous image too.
Take care
Faith x

Gerrina said...

The rainbow is beautiful with that text and the dragon; your card is funny, playful and clever! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Jo Nevill said...

Thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Design Team Call ! Good luck ! 🍀

Joyce said...

This is really pretty and fun. Love your vibrant coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.