Saturday, June 20, 2020

Ask Dad




I'm continuing in strengthening my coloring skills...I've recently acquired the Kit and Clowder Mini Colouring Class 1.0 Bundle.
 
Within that class there is a Sepia class.
 
 I changed the color blend to what I had, and applied the technique to an image I wanted to use.
 
How did I change the color blend?
 
Sandy Allnock's Hex Chart is arranged by sight.
 
I've been organizing my Copic stash, and it's so helpful~
 
Here's my husband's Father's Day card~
 



 Mo's Digital Pencil Peggy sentiment/Mr. Fixit image, Brutus Monroe Terracotta Cardstock, My Favorite Things Lip Balm die, Copics (E29,E25,E13,E11,E00)











https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/06/wwc276-marshas-challenge-anything-goes.html



Have a wonderful weekend friends~




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Isn't this the most wonderful Dad image? Love how you have coloured him a Super card.
Take care
Faith x

Tristan said...

Fab card Marlena. Love that image, your colouring and your monochrome colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.