Thursday, January 30, 2020

Hugs With Foiling



Ok, so I took the plunge!
 
I tried foiling for the first time!
 
 
I used Brutus Monroe Red Static foil with Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo.




 Brutus Monroe White Christmas sentiment/Foil Transfer Sheet Red Static/Foundation Square dies/Lots of Love Card Panel/Cardstock (Slate/Midnight), Copics, Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo



 It's addicting, for real tho. ;)






I used Brutus Monroe Foundation Square Dies to cut squares for masking, and applied Transfer Gel.  

 After it dried, I added the foil and it's such an awesome effect.






 (new technique-foiling)



http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-154.html
 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 


2 comments:

sandie said...

You are brave and it works perfectly. I love the red background, such texture and it works so well with the navy, Fab to see you at Time Out

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What an awesome foiling effect! Thanks for sharing at Time Out!