Saturday, September 21, 2019

Paper Piercing Inkspirational DT




It's time for a new challenge at INKspirational!



Clearly Besotted Leafy Flourish,My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Ovals, Martha Stewart confetti




 This time it's Shauna's choice: Paper Piercing.


http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/

Any type of paper piercing accepted (traditional piercing, sewing, pierced embossing, etc.)


I went with these cross-stitched dies for a faux pierced look.


Please take a look at the design team member's interpretations and join us with your unique creation!







6 comments:

cm said...

How pretty your blue/yellow card, Marlena! Cross-stitch ovals: perfect!
hugs~c

Darnell said...

This is so feminine and pretty, Marlena! I always laugh when I see "paper piercing," because my eyes always see "paper piecing" instead! No, no, I don't need new glasses, just a new decipherer! Hugs, Darnell

Marina said...

Lovely, happy colour combo - the piercing highlights the oval beautifully.

sandie said...

wonderful fresh colours and I love how you off set the ovals-I adore the CAS look of this card x

Nonni said...

Cute CAS design, Marlena. The colors you chose look very fresh with all the white. xxx

Pia S said...

A beautiful mix of blue and yellow, looking very fresh with all that white. A fun mix of die cut elements too. Stylish result!