Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Colorado Craft Company Grad Class Note of Thanks





Colorado Stamp Company HOOKED ME UP with this timely Graduation set.


I made these cards back in April ~


I also created this design for my daughter's graduating class~






Colorado Craft Company Graduation, Papertrey Ink Happy Trails "Note of Thanks", Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Versafine Onyx Black, Smokey Gray



 I love that I could use a male and female image!!!




 I masked and sponged their school colors on an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched panel with Tim Holtz Distress inks and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black (for the sentiments), Smokey Gray (for the images) and used Papertrey's Happy Trails "a note of thanks".


I'm submitting this for Stamptember at Simon Says Stamp's challenge and here's the deets:


https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/colorado-craft-company-stamptember-2019-exclusive-collaboration/


 
 Today there's a collaboration release and because I love you 

(and I've already ordered mine 😉 )...


I read somewhere that the collaboration Stamptember sets are limited edition.


It's like pumpkin season guys.


RUNN...

My girlies have always danced and my middle daughter was a dance teacher ...

I KNOW how hard it is to find good dance images ~

(I've struggled for TEN YEARS  to gather my stash......)

If you love it, get it.

I don't say that often!


Thanks for stopping by friends~








1 comment:

TLady said...

NICELY DONE, Marlena! ;) You did a WONDERFUL JOB on this! FUN CHALLENGE, huh??? A SUPER JOB! LOVE the color blocking you've done on your card! ;)<3