Saturday, July 21, 2018

Hugs in Beachy Colors




I've been so busy this past year, card hugs are a big way I connect.


 


stamps: Winnie & Walter In Bloom:Shirley's Blooms  dies: Winnie & Walter In a Word: Hugs Cutaway, Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border





inspired me to ink the blooms in brown~I wouldn't have thought of that color!




The blues and tans inspired my beachy colors and watery Nuvo drops.

Plus, those bubbles I've got floating all over my desk~ha!


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-114.html


Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the flowers with brown--I would never have thought of that either. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

Wow so beautiful! Love the background, the flowers...all on it! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Unknown said...

Love this card! The lines and colors just make it fun and vibrant!