Thursday, March 22, 2018

Tranformation Deer Card




I love second chances!!




is an opportunity to redo a previous project at Papertrey Ink.


Here is my today card:


stamps: Papertrey Ink In the Meadow/Grunge Me/Game On sentiment  dies: Papertrey Ink In the Meadow, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles  other: Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors


It's not as funky or bold as my older card from years ago:



I was all about texture and expression back then.

I still like my color choices!

However, I now appreciate white spaces and framing/matting.

 I'd say I've become more of a card maker these days~vs. creating artwork on what "happens to be a card".

I believe I've sized down my creations considerably too.


Here's my old post if you're interested~

 Thanks for taking a look!


 

1 comment:

Sandy S. said...

I love your soft use of HB2U as the background!