Wednesday, October 19, 2016

November Birthday





With days flying by, I didn't want to overlook my sister-in-law's birthday in November.


Seriously, I feel like I'm sailing along a slip-'n-slide and there's no end in sight until February!


Not complaining, just sayin'.


(stamps:Simon Says Stamp Wild Beauty sentiment/Scribble Flowers, Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages flowers,Unity Maple Girl  dies:Avery Elle Wonky Stitches/Dotted Elle-ments)




These colors stole my heart right away so I pulled them out ...


http://colourq.blogspot.com/2016/10/colourq-challenge-364.html



I used a different resist technique than my last post...I stamped circles over clear embossed flowers.

I think you can "color" anything with dots and circles.





I grabbed on to a moment to post...here I sail again... 




4 comments:

Caryn said...

Love this design, the colours are so fresh and on trend. Great card.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a stylish image ...very chic !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Michelle said...

Beautiful coloring Marlena! Love this design! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the way you've colored her outfit Marlena, this is pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!