Sunday, October 16, 2016

Create Along With Us October 2016



 Papertrey's release this month was outstanding~

there was so much to ooh and aah over!


I love participating in the Create Along With Us challenges...


here is another card to add to my Christmas stash.





(stamps:Papertrey Ink City Scene/Spruce and Sprigs  dies:Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Joy/Songbirds)



I was drawn to Betsy Veldman's gorgeous card here...



http://scrapbookgirl.typepad.com/paper_scissors_and_superh/2016/10/introducing-this-months-what-the-doodle-paper-clippings-and-inspired-sets.html



http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2016/10/create-along-with-us-october-2016.html





I CASEd  her colors and layout with unexpected buildings.


I had to have the city set but I don't use it as much as I'd like.

Anytime I'm inspired to ink them up, I go for it!


 Thanks for stopping in~



4 comments:

Vikki H said...

this is so clever! Like you I had to get that City Scene set and yet I rarely use it! You've inspired me.

Marybeth said...

Unbelievably amazing ! I love your creative spin of Betsy's are! Awesome!!!!

paperkicks said...

Love your colors and your grouping of elements! What a fabulous take on the inspiration!! Awesome!!

Helen F. said...

What a fabulous card your created as your Create Along! Love the stamps you used for this beauty, Marlena :-)