Saturday, June 11, 2016

Ripped Washi Cards



I used my technique again, masking with ripped washi, and created two cards.


Here's the first:



(stamps:My Favorite Things Bokeh Builder /Flowers Set 4  die:My Favorite Things Wonky Stitches Circle)



I used these summer colors~


http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/06/mft-color-challenge-47.html



Here's the second:
 

(stamps:Papertrey Ink Wreath for All Seasons,Hero Arts Joy to the World sentiment  die:Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Elle-ments)


I used the same colors and incorporated
 this sketch:


http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2016/06/case-this-sketch-176.html



I created these yesterday, but didn't squeeze enough time in to actually post them.


BUSY BUSY BUSY...why does it seem that summer is busier than school at the moment?


;)

 
Thanks for stopping by today~




 

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love both of your cards Marlene! I know summer is more busy for me because I am mowing all the time as well as just enjoying the summer life. lol Winter is my time for hunkering down in the house, so when spring/summer get here, I'm ready to be outside. Have a wonderful summer! Hugs, Brenda

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so cool and pretty, Marlena! Great take on the sketch!