Saturday, June 18, 2016

Rainbow Paperclip Ribbons





So, paperclip ribbons...



I think they'd be fun to gift.




I went with a rainbow theme~


 (die:Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo,Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle  stamp:Inkadinkado Friendly Advice  other:washi,sticker pocket,paperclips,ribbon)


I created this card with paperclip goodies for the


 

http://prettypinkposh.com/2016/06/rainbow-challenge.html


Yana's fun rainbow stripes and clear window inspired my design.


The rainbow banner was designed with washi stuck to cardstock/die cut with the banner in the Pretty Pink Posh Banner Duo set.

As for the holder of the paperclip ribbons, 


I found these useful sticker pockets while waltzing into Target...





  race you to the store to get more!!! :)


I could see these holding gift cards or incorporated in a shaker card.


Whatever makes my creating faster...I'm all for it!


Thanks for stopping by friends~





5 comments:

Paulina said...

What a unique card, Marlena. Another fun rainbow entry!

Thank you for joining in the rainbow challenge again!

Brenda said...

Loving this special card Marlena! How fun to put a "gift" right on the card in those special see through sticker boxes. I so love the rainbow colors of the ribbons you used on the paper clips and the sentiment. I have that sentiment, need to do something like this! lol These would be great for Pocket Letters too! Hugs, Brenda

Ruth said...

What a great idea for a rainbow - ribbon paper clips! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun idea, this is terrific! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So creative and fun - and what a great card and gift combo! So glad you joined the Rainbow Challenge at PPP!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com