Monday, November 9, 2015

Christmas Texture



I snatched up sequined trim on clearance..right after Halloween.


It gave this nontraditional-colored card the sumpin sumpin it needed to kick it up a notch.



(stamp: Papertrey Ink Holiday Photo Finishers  dies: Papertrey Ink In the Meadow, Photo Finish Strips)


It's not a lot, but it's something you can run your finger over for Virginia's Challenge going on now.

http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/11/virginias-view-challenge-20.html


I haven't counted my Christmas cards...but I'm getting there with each one, not to mention I'm enjoying the process too.


This is a huge difference from last year..I may have stamped ONE, if that.


happy sigh guys, happy sigh



3 comments:

laurie said...

I love that die! What a great Christmas card....sounds like you are ahead of the game getting them done this year!

laurie said...

I love that die! What a great Christmas card....sounds like you are ahead of the game getting them done this year!

cm said...

Oh my...those sequins have me wanting to touch the screen! Perfect sumpin sumpin to add to that fabulous silhouette...
Hugs~c