Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ombre Floral



Happy Valentines Day Friends!


I pray you feel loved today~~~~


Hubby transported the girls to dance so guess what? I got to ink up for one more Papertrey challenge...I'm really enjoying this party going on there!

 http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/

Congratulations, Papertrey~ you deserve many many more...you treat your customers with respect and provide quality, trending products.


 


I pulled out all my blues and layered up my go-to solid floral...The Sweet Life.

I wanted to really ombre it up...but decided less is more today.




May your day be filled with little moments of 


"You are loved"....



stamps: Papertrey Ink (Meadow Greens, The Sweet Life)
ink: Ranger Distressed Ink Pine Needles,Hero Arts (Soft Pool,Pool), Versafine Onyx
paper: Georgia Pacific white, Echo Park Capture Life
other: Copic Markers (Cool Shadow, Warm Gray)

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

So beautifully stamped! Gorgeous blend of blues.