Sunday, February 22, 2015

Know Who You Are



I'm such a people pleaser.


I really am.


So when I chose this sentiment...know that it doesn't come from a place of arrogance or conceit.


In fact, if I were actually saying it out loud..it would be said in a color of oh, "gray" not such a bold black...unless the Lord chose to give me a booming voice that day.


Just sayin.




I got my inspiration from this rockin outfit at


http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2015/02/ric78-dkny.html



Since I'm such a "rebel", 

*snort*


 I used dots instead of stripes, so


yah


there you go.


;)



 please tell me you know I'm joking.



I love having a blog.


I love that I can be "me" here.


I love that you "get" me here, and if you don't....well, sometimes I don't get me either.


I'm in those, as we'll say in civilized terms..."transitional" years.


;)



blessings friends~


stamps: Unity (donna poppies,sentiment)
die:Avery Elle Dotted Borders
paper: Studio Calico Snippets,Georgia Pacific white
ink: Hero Arts Soft Cantalope, Versafine Onyx






5 comments:

Lindsay said...

So fun, Marlena! I love the rebellion! HAHA! Seriously, though, great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

cm said...

Marlena, my friend, such a smile brought to my face with the fabulous note you left on my blog (heart-warmed tremendously), this delightful post and your WOW card! Your 'rebel' style here, with the dots and lovely bloom, is a wonderful translation of the inspiration dress. I love that you have a blog; I love that you are 'you' here, and I love everything you create - in words and in images. You're a blessing! And, now, because I'm experiencing a 'transitional years' bossy moment *snort* (I think *snort* is such a fun word), run this gem over to AAA Cards where the challenge is CAS and orange. Here's the link: http://aaacards.blogspot.ca/2015/02/game-33-orange-u-glad-ur-cas.html See you there! Hope you're feeling much better, too...send positive thoughts and prayers your way!
Hugs~c

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful sentiment of encouragement. I tell this to my girls all the time. Our confidence is not in ourselves, but in the One who made us! We have God-confidence, and we know Whose we are!

Joyce said...

This is a fantastic card. Love how you have combined the flower with the pattern--and there is still so much white space to keep the card feeling so light.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Super cool!